5 Glon Rise
Birmingham
B5 7UR
8th March
2016
Company Groupin
Manager
32 London Place
Leeds L52 9HJ
Dear Sir Madam,
I am writing to express my concern regarding
the coupon that I bought on your website. I know that your company works well,
but there are some products that are not good enough.
Last Saturday I went to the restaurant and
although it seemed a quality one it was really not like that.
First of all, when we arrived, there weren’t a
lot of tables, and for this reason we had been wait a lot of time. Moreover,
the attitude of the waiters was not the right one.
Secondly, the food was expensive for the
quality that was. All the food that we ate was cold, and the portion was very
small for one person.
I strongly urge you improve this restaurant
because the waiters will be more satisfied.
I look forward to your reply.
Yours faithfully,
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario